Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tiddler

Default How do I get excel to copy one cell to another page automaticaly

Can any one help I have two pages in my exell document and some of the data
on each page is the same as the other. I would ike excel to enter this data
to the cecound page automatically.
ie. if i type 125743 on page one in g13 it enters also 125743 on page two f12

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Norman Jones

Hi Tiddler,

Assume the sheets are Sheet1 and Sheet2, in cell F12 on Sheet2, enter the
formula:

=Sheet1!G13

---
Regards,