Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot table problems

I'm trying to create a pivot table and I'm having problems with 1
field. The error message reads:
A field in your data source has more unique items than can be used in a
pivot table. Can anyone help me find the problem? The pivot table
works fine up to 8000 rows. After 8,000 this error message appears.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Look in help for specifications, then look for pivot table report
specifications
you are allowed 32500 unique items

avoid putting numeric data fields as column or row fields,

here's a kb for 2002

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/820742/

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)