Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
eagle

Default Vook Up Table - how to setup

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a spread sheet to keep track of my hockey refing games
and how much i've maid. I want to be able to put in what type of game i did
in the spread sheet, and then i want the amount i made for that game to be
automatically filled in.

There are 3 varaibles that determine how mush i make. Age, Division, and
whether i Ref or Line the game.

So how do i set this up?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barb Reinhardt

I'd set it up like this:

Age Division Ref/Line Col D Col E Wage/Salary

D1 = A1&" "&B1&" "&C1

I'd use the same type of helper column on your primary spreadsheet and do
the vlookup off of that.

Let us know if you have other questions.