Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
leo

Default HOw DO I EMAIL AN EXEL MACRO TO ANTOEHR USER?

I have excel macro that get stored in xl file "personnel". when i open the
"personneL" file i can't see any data in it. that being said how do i email a
macro if i can't even see the macro file.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

1. First unhide personal.xls
2. Using Notepad open a new, empty doxument
3. Using the VB editor, open the macro
4. Copy the macro into the notepad document and save the notepad file as .txt
5. Mail the .txt file as an attachment
--
Gary's Student

"leo" wrote:

I have excel macro that get stored in xl file "personnel". when i open the
"personneL" file i can't see any data in it. that being said how do i email a
macro if i can't even see the macro file.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

Leo, you can export a macro and save it, to do this from excel, right-click
the workbook's icon and pick View Code. This icon is to the left of the
"File" menu this will open the VBA editor, in Project Explorer click on the
module you want, if you don't see it press CTRL + r to open the Project
Explorer then click on the module you want to save and go to file and export
file, then save it to a floppy or what ever you backup to, then import it to
the other computer.

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003