Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jambruins

Default Can this be done?

The following website (http://www.covers.com/sports/ncb/ncb_main.aspx) has
all the game matchups for today in college basketball. You can click on each
matchup and it brings you to a page with all kinds of data on it. Is there a
way to have excel click on each matchup and import the data from the matchup
page? I know I can use a query but I would have to change the query for
every matchup and also everyday. Is there a way to have excel go to the
above website and then go into each matchup and import the data? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jambruins

If you don't understand what I am asking then please let me know and I will
try to explain it differently. Thanks