Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
coasterdude

Default Replace data in a column

How can I replace data in a column that is between 1 and 10? This way it will
leave any other text there. I think the whole column is formatted as TEXT so
I may be running into a problem there. Will I still be able to create some
sort of formula

If data 1 or <10 then replace with " "

--
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

One way...

Select that column
apply data|filter|autofilter
use the arrow dropdown and choose custom
Greater (or greater than or equal to) 1
AND
less than (or less than or equal to) 10

Now select those visible cells
type your new entry
hit ctrl-enter instead of just enter to fill the selected cells.