Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TS

Default Repeating the Row Headers on each page

I have a spreadsheet with several pages on it. I want to repeat the rows
headers that came on the first page on each page. How to do that?
Please help!!
--
TS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

TS

Assuming "pages" means printed pages.........

FilePage SetupSheetPrint Titles.

Rows to repeat at top and Columns to repeat at left.

Assuming "pages" means worksheets............

Select first sheet then right-click and "select all sheets"

Enter your headers/titles in row 1 on active sheet.

These will be replicated on each sheet.

DO NOT FORGET to "ungroup" the sheets when done.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP