Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
benn

Default Moving Data

Could any help on how to transpose 5 or 6 rows in one colum of data into
1 row of data, Ok that is the easy bit, I have that much data that I was
wondering if I could Automate or set up some kind of template to do this
as I paste the data into the program. The program the data is coming
from does not allow me to export I have to manually cut and past.

ThanKyou

--
benn
benn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29387

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Does this mean that the data is always on 5 rows on one file (and maybe 6 rows
on another)?

Or does this mean that within one worksheet, the data is sometimes 5 rows and
sometimes 6 rows?

And is there a way to determine that grouping--maybe a blank row between
groups???