Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Season

Default linking access to excel

i am trying to link an access table into excel by using the Menu item:
Data--get external data-- new database query. My problem is that i keep
getting the error "[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]invalid datetime
format on column number 1 (date/time). My date/time should come in like the
table has it, 12/2/2005 15:45, but it will not go through with the query. i
have tried it with the date time separated into different columns and it will
work, and it will show 12/2/2005 0:00 for the date column and a wrong date in
front of all of the times.
Regaurdless, I need them grouped together, but just wanted to see if it
worked the other way. Can anyone help with this or know why this is
happening?