Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Carolina

Default to group in small range, and count

I have a group of years, and I want to group in range, and then I want to
excel count the numbers that belongs to each range. How I do it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

Hi Carolina,
You could use Data, Subtotal

http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/ExcelMain.htm
see Basics fo Subtotals
the link there is a Flash 8 presentation

---
HTH,