Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TimLeHew

Default row height

My default row height is set at 13.20 and it goes up and down in .6
increments. Everyone else in my office has the default as 12.75 and it goes
up and down in .75 increments. Our fonts are exactly the same, and every
other option we could think of is the same, where can I adjust this?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Open a new workbook and make the desired change to row height, save the
workbook in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\XLStart as
Book.xlt (or wherever located on your system). Make sure you move and
save the original Book.xlt first in case you decide to restore the
original.

I don't know how to sort the 0.6 increment issue though.