Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Traci

Default tab button not working in excel

Help! I've done something weird in an excel spreadsheet. I don't know what
I did, but the tab key stopped working. I reset the transition key checkmark
in toolsoptionstransition, and now it tabs, but it not from field to
field...meaning instead of going from A1 to B1, it goes from A1 to Q1 or W1!!
I don't think it is password protected, although I am not the only user to
have acess to it. Any ideas would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge

Traci

If any of the cells are unlocked (FormatCells...ProtectionLocked =
unchecked) and the worksheet locked then the tab key will tab between cells
that are unlocked. Is this the default behaviour in a new workbook?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge