Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
flow23

Default optionbox checkbox

I have 8 option box and 1 checkbox

when I click the check box it displays average totals ( if statement selects
which of the 8 options box is clicked and provides average sheet accordingly).

however when I untick the checkbox.. its still displays the average. on

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Presumably because you don't un-display it?

Can you show the code?

--

HTH

RP

"flow23" wrote in message
I have 8 option box and 1 checkbox

when I click the check box it displays average totals ( if statement

selects
which of the 8 options box is clicked and provides average sheet

accordingly).

however when I untick the checkbox.. its still displays the average. on

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
flow23

what is un-diplay?

the code is as follows.. ( very unprofessional)

Private Sub CheckBox2_Click()
Dim i As String

If OptionButton1 = True Then
obutt1
Else
If OptionButton2 = True Then
obutt2
Else
If OptionButton3 = True Then
obutt3
Else
If OptionButton4 = True Then
obutt4
Else
If OptionButton5 = True Then
obutt5
Else
If OptionButton6 = True Then
obutt6
Else
If OptionButton7 = True Then
obutt7
Else
If OptionButton8 = True Then
obutt8
Else
If OptionButton9 = True Then
obutt9
Else
If OptionButton10 = True Then
obutt10

"flow23" wrote in message
I have 8 option box and 1 checkbox

when I click the check box it displays average totals ( if statement

selects
which of the 8 options box is clicked and provides average sheet

accordingly).

however when I untick the checkbox.. its still displays the average. on

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Doing something to clear whatever was previously displayed.

And the code is far from complete.

--

HTH

RP