Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ann Knoff

Default Excel 2003 Comments

Is it possible to insert an image into an excel comment? If so, how?

Thanks!

Ann
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Norman Jones

Hi Ann,

See Debra Dalgleish at;

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture

---
Regards,
Norman

"Ann Knoff" wrote in message
Is it possible to insert an image into an excel comment? If so, how?

Thanks!

Ann

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

Go to this link on Debra Dalgleish's website and follow the instructions:
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

"Ann Knoff" wrote:

Is it possible to insert an image into an excel comment? If so, how?

Thanks!

Ann

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Si Si is offline

Hi Ron & Norman
I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to do this but unfortunately i can't
use the link as it appears to be disconnected can you please give me the run
down of how to do this

thanks Si

"Ann Knoff" wrote in message
Is it possible to insert an image into an excel comment? If so, how?

Thanks!

Ann

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The link is working fine:

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture

and there's a video he

http://www.contextures.com/xlVideos0...CommentPicture

Here's what the page says:

Add a Picture to a Comment

1. Right-click the cell which contains the comment.
2. Choose Show/Hide Comments, and clear any text from the comment.
3. Click on the border of the comment, to select it.
4. Choose Format|Comment
5. On the Colors and Lines tab, click the drop-down arrow for Color.
6. Click Fill Effects
7. On the picture tab, click Select Picture
8. Locate and select the picture
9. To keep the picture in proportion, add a check mark to Lock Picture
Aspect Ratio
10. Click Insert, click OK, click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish