Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Annette

Default take out comma ID, 10000 to ID 100000 in column

I have a long column and I need to take out the commar between the State and
the zip code - anyone know how to do this without going into each cell??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

Select your data
EditReplace, Find what is a comma and Replace with nothing
Press Replace all

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Annette" wrote in message
I have a long column and I need to take out the commar between the State
and
the zip code - anyone know how to do this without going into each cell??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SteveG

Annette,

Select the entire range that you wish to remove the commas from.
Select Ctrl-F to bring up the Find and Replace. Select the Replace
Tab. In Find what: type in a comma and leave the Replace with: empty.
Select Replace All. This will remove all of the commas in you range.
If there are commas you want to keep then don't use this method.

Cheers,

Steve

--
SteveG