Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Charlie Rowe

Default Conditional Sum Wizard: Error: "Randomized Numbers"

Why does the Conditional Sum Wizard sometimes give me the message "You range
contains one or more entries using randomized numbers." I am not using
randomized numbers.

Thanks,
Charlie Rowe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff

Hi!

Don't know the answer to your specific question but.........

The Conditional Sum Wizard is very limited in it's ability and scope and
NEVER produces an efficient solution.

If you could provide an explanation of what you're trying to do someone will
probably be able to help.

Biff