Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bhomer

Default Calculating Elasped Time

I am trying to calculate how many business hours have elasped from a
certain start dateand time. my business hours are m-f 7:00am-6:00 pm.
When someone issues a service request I have 8 business hours to
complete, if the call comes in at 4:00pm, (i have 2 hours in that day,
plus 6 hours in the next day = 1:00 PM.....That is the date that I want
populated so i can look down the list and see what is due

--
bhomer
bhomer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28935

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan Hessey

It's not a definitive answer, but the attached may help a little.

bhomer Wrote:
I am trying to calculate how many business hours have elasped from a
certain start dateand time. my business hours are m-f 7:00am-6:00 pm.
When someone issues a service request I have 8 business hours to
complete, if the call comes in at 4:00pm, (i have 2 hours in that day,
plus 6 hours in the next day = 1:00 PM.....That is the date that I want
populated so i can look down the list and see what is due

|Filename: job.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4050 |

Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=486748