Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
srwamp

Default Using military time but with 100 minutes not 60 minutes

Is it possible to convert regular time into military time. But instead of
using 60 minutes using 100 minutes. Ex. typing in 14.30 and it changes to
14.50(which is using 100 minutes.) after you click enter or go to the next
cell. I use this in my work to help figure easier how many hours my drivers
have worked.