Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
frances

Default picture

How do i insert a picture of a different program. e.g. a picture of excel
worksheet into microsoft word?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bpeltzer

Print-screen (ctrl + PrtScr on most keyboards) will copy a screen shot to the
clipboard, so you can then switch to Word and Edit Paste. From there you
can edit the picture to crop it, etc.

"frances" wrote:

How do i insert a picture of a different program. e.g. a picture of excel
worksheet into microsoft word?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

frances

If just a range from a worksheet, select the range and hold SHIFT key then
EditCopy Picture.

Paste into Word.

If you want a dynamic picture linked to Excel you can use the Camera tool from
ToolsCustomizeCommandsTools.

Take a picture with the Camera tool, paste to Word and it will update
dynamically.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP