Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Big Rick

Default OP

After weeks of searching, and months of thinking I cannot figure out what
"OP" stands for. I presume P is for post or poster, but for the O, I'm
clueless!!
Any help is always appreciated.

Thanking you in anticipation
--
Big Rick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max

OP = Original Poster
--
Rgds
Max
"Big Rick" wrote in message
After weeks of searching, and months of thinking I cannot figure out what
"OP" stands for. I presume P is for post or poster, but for the O, I'm
clueless!!
Any help is always appreciated.

Thanking you in anticipation
--
Big Rick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Big Rick

Many thanks and a very Merry Christmas.
--
Big Rick

"Max" wrote:

OP = Original Poster
--
Rgds
Max
"Big Rick" wrote in message
After weeks of searching, and months of thinking I cannot figure out what
"OP" stands for. I presume P is for post or poster, but for the O, I'm
clueless!!
Any help is always appreciated.

Thanking you in anticipation
--
Big Rick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max

You're welcome, and Merry Christmas !

Btw, <g I asked this exact same question
more than 3 years ago, http://tinyurl.com/cgm2h
(Got a wealth of responses from the folks !)
--
Rgds
Max