Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Saiful Islam Rana

Default How do i recover my lost password of workbook?

I have lost my passwrd of an Excel workbook. Now i need to recover the
password or the data of that work book. so what should i do now to recover it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dominicb

Good morning Saiful Islam Rana

You've not said what sort of password you need :

If you cannot open your workbook at all:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/password.htm
http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/links/pword.htm

This one however, is but has a few limitations and is well worth trying
before you start paying for the service.

http://www.download.com/Free-Word-Ex...-10249516.html

If you want to remove workbbok and worksheet protection then go here :

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

HTH

DominicB

--