Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lincoln Mike

Default Am I able to use the dialing feature from numbers in Excel?

I have an NBX system, and through the TAPI program, I am able to dial numbers
from Outlook automatically. I use databases in Excel format, and I wanted to
know if there is any way to dial numbers from Excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

I thought John Walkenbach had an example of that:on his site, but I found
a posting that reiterated a posting of John's..
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre....supernews.com
---
HTH,