Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stuck with Excel

Default Using if or sum if to change range of sums

Hi,

I have a spread sheet which compares to ranges of data which changes during
the course of the week.

One range of data compares the current week as it builds against the
previous week and I would like it to compare the same days as the week builds.

Now I can do it manually by expanding the ranges each day, but I am aiming
to automate this so it updates automatically. I believe something can be
done using IF or SUMIF in some way but it is just not working for me at the
moment.

Help please?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
topola

I suggest that you use OFFSET function. See "my" thread:

http://groups.google.pl/group/micros...a57e3353104f2c
--
Topola