Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tthe

Default how do i list the names of all my worksheets

is there a way of listing all my worksheets on a master worksheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Norman Jones

Hi Tthe,

Visit David McRitchie's site and see his Table of Contents page at:

If you are not familiar with macros, you may wish to visit David McRitchie's
'Getting Started With Macros And User Defined Functions' at:

---
Regards,
Norman

"tthe" wrote in message
is there a way of listing all my worksheets on a master worksheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max

"tthe" wrote
is there a way of listing all my worksheets
on a master worksheet?

Another option, try the sub below:

Steps
--------
Press Alt+F11 to go to VBE
Click Insert Module
Copy paste everything within the dotted lines below
into the whitespace on the right

-------begin vba-----
Sub SheetNames()
'Peo Sjoblom in .worksheet.functions Jul '02
Dim wkSht As Worksheet
Range("A1").Select
For Each wkSht In Worksheets
Selection = wkSht.Name
ActiveCell.Offset(rowOffset:=1, columnOffset:=0).Activate
Next wkSht
End Sub
-------endvba------

Press Alt+Q to get back to Excel

In a *new* sheet, press Alt+F8
Select "SheetNames" Run

The sheetnames will be listed in A1 down, in this sequence:

1st sheet (leftmost) will be listed in A1,
2nd sheet in A2, and so on

Hidden sheets will also be listed
and will appear after the last (rightmost) sheet
--
Rgds
Max