FL Electra

Default how do you retrieve a file that was overwritten in error?

Does anyone know the answer?

Duke Carey

From a backup tape or other backup device.

Bill Martin

Duke Carey wrote:
From a backup tape or other backup device.

What surprises me is the number of people I know who have very painfully lost
data, but *still* don't backup at all.

Bill
Ken Wright

You don't - it's gone. No backup means no file.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"FL Electra" <FL wrote in message