Scott

Default Excel and web interaction

Dear Excel gurus,

My boss has a good imagination... and asked me if the following can be
achieved.

I have a OJT (on the job training) plans established by position in Excel.
When a new hire comes on board we would like the hiring manager to create the
OJT plan in the following manner.

1. Follow a link (from email) to a webpage.
2. Basic information is entered/selected (employee name, hire date, review
date, and job title)
3. Specific spreadsheet for that job title prints, with employee name, etc
populated into the sheet. (idea here is that we don't want users to have any
opportunity to edit, or even see the sheet before print)

Is this possible?

Would need a basic entry form (with fields I described), and the 'code' to
get it done.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Scott