Default Rotate the text in a sheet name

I have many sheets in a worksheet. I would like to rotate the text so
that I could see more sheets on the screen at one time?

Thank you,
David

Paul B

David, this can not be done, you can right click on the arrows to the left
and get a list of your sheets, maybe this will help

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have many sheets in a worksheet. I would like to rotate the text so
that I could see more sheets on the screen at one time?

Thank you,
David

Bryan Hessey

I presume that you mean the Tab view across the bottom of the Workbook,
if so you can drag the scroll bar start to the right to give a little
more view, and use shorter names to fit more Tabs in the view. You can
also rightmouse the selection arrows on the left of the tab bar for a
list of worksheets, but you cannot to my knowledge view the Tab names
vertically.

Wrote:
I have many sheets in a worksheet. I would like to rotate the text so
that I could see more sheets on the screen at one time?

Thank you,
David

--
Bryan Hessey
Bryan Hessey's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=484456

Thank you, I had feared that I could not do this.

pameluh

Hey - This is a cool keystroke that you may/may not know

Ctrl+pgup
Ctrl+pgdn

Although you can't view all your tabs, at least you can toggle between them
quickly w/o having to touch your mouse. :)