book12

Default Cannot load

This may not be the forum; but all of a sudden today when I try to acess
Excel from the main I receive notice that something or other cannot locate
the what ever to load Excel. All files are there, and I was able acces by
going on line.

What gives or who should I seek out.

Ron
Anne Troy

Take the what ever and install it on the thinga-jiggy.
~~~Sorry...but if you don't provide specific details, we can't provide
specific resolutions. :)
Anne Troy
VBA Project Manager
www.OfficeArticles.com