RYD@wolpofflaw

Default How do I use conditional formatting on all rows based on data

I'm trying to figure out how to format all the rows in my file so that
whenever "yes" is listed in Column E, the color of the row is changed to
green. Is there a way to do this so it would apply to the entire page and
not just a singular row?
Cutter

Highlight the range you want the formatting to apply to.
Select Format Conditional Formatting
Select Formula is
Enter =$E1="yes" (assuming your range starts in row 1)
Click on Format
Select your green background fill
OK you way out

--