Firefli

Default Error Message

One of my spreadsheets will not open. I get an error message that says:
Program error.
what causes this and can I retrieve my spreadsheet?
Dave Peterson

But other workbooks will open ok?

If yes, the first thing I'd do is try to find a voluteer that could try to open
it on their pc.

If that didn't work, sometimes you can recover your file by opening in saving in
a later version of excel.

Other times, openoffice can open files that excel can't.
http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD

--

Dave Peterson