RFJ

Default Can you get line breaks in a text cell

I've got Excel XP and there is a form I'm creating that requires some free
text input.

Is there a way I can put in a line or para break into a cell (as you can in
a cell of a word table). Can't easily use separate cells as the number of
paras can vary.

I could use word but then I lose the facility to use excel on all the cells
that contain data.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

TIA

Rob

Nancy

Use your right mouse for formatting options & format the cell to wrap text.
Another idea is to use ALT & ENTER at the same time. This will allow you to
create another line of text within the same cell at the point you desire.

Nancy