flow23

Default select and paste

I want to copy past a formula in an adjacent cell
and drag it down for all records in the adjacent cell.

There are thousands of records
Is there a way of selecting and pasting only the cells that has data in it..
rather than selecting the whole column and pasting it?

Gary''s Student

Yes, to select your column and then pull-down:

Edit Goto... Special and then check what you want - constants, formulae,
etc.

This will end up selecting only certain cells. The do the paste.
--
Gary's Student