Eqa

Default ignore negative values when adding

When adding a column containing both negative and positive values, I only
want to add the positive values,and ignore the negative values how do I do
this please?
Biff

Hi!

Try this:

=SUMIF(A1:A10,"0")

Biff

"Eqa" wrote in message
When adding a column containing both negative and positive values, I only
want to add the positive values,and ignore the negative values how do I do
this please?

Eqa

I have past and present dates in column A and Dollar values positive and
negative in col B I want to sum Dollar values that are positive only and are
older than todays date. How do I do this pls.

"Biff" wrote:

Hi!

Try this:

=SUMIF(A1:A10,"0")

Biff

"Eqa" wrote in message
When adding a column containing both negative and positive values, I only
want to add the positive values,and ignore the negative values how do I do
this please?

Bob Phillips

See response in other thread.

--

HTH

RP

"Eqa" wrote in message
I have past and present dates in column A and Dollar values positive and
negative in col B I want to sum Dollar values that are positive only and

are
older than todays date. How do I do this pls.

"Biff" wrote:

Hi!

Try this:

=SUMIF(A1:A10,"0")