-   -   Using visual basic to select what paper to print on (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/54420-using-visual-basic-select-what-paper-print.html)

Amanda

Using visual basic to select what paper to print on

I am setting up a database in excel with multiple sheets. I have set up a
macro button to print one of the sheets based on what information is entered.

The printer has two trays - one plain paper and one letterhead. Some of the
pages need to be printed on letterhead and some on plain paper.

I can set it up so the pages are printing on the correct paper but when
others use it on their computers, it prints only to plain paper.

Is it possible to set up visal basic code that will change the page setup so
the correct printer tray is used when the page is printed???

I would love for some help in this matter because I am totally stumped!