sam

Default multiple slide note page

how do u print a note page that has more than one slide on it.
Anne Troy

Sounds like a PowerPoint question, not an Excel question, but I don't see
any way to do that. You might want to consider File--Send to Word and see
if you can make one of those options work for you.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com