Mark E. Deardorff

Default Text is Chinese Under Excel 2003

I have a macro that I wrote a number of years ago. It works fine under all
recent versions of Excel. Part of the macro is a dialog box that allows
opening and saving of files. There is a text box that displays the
directory. When I installed Excel 2003 the directory text is now some asian
language. I need an interpreter to know which directory I am in! <g

Any ideas?

Thanks, Mark