pettes01

Default Deleting Duplicate Rows

Hello,

I work in Asset Management and frequently use excel spreadsheets for
record keeping. I'm trying to filter down a list of 500 computers by
eliminating duplicates. Is there a quick easy way to delete all
duplicated fields?

Thank you,
SP

--
pettes01
pettes01's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28655

Anne Troy

Many methods. Start he
http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...ft_excel. htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"pettes01" wrote in
message ...

Hello,

I work in Asset Management and frequently use excel spreadsheets for
record keeping. I'm trying to filter down a list of 500 computers by
eliminating duplicates. Is there a quick easy way to delete all
duplicated fields?

Thank you,
SP

--
pettes01
pettes01's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=483172

pettes01

Thank you but I do not understand the directions. I type the formula
but what is the fill button?

I'm looking in one column so I'm using the exact formula in the model.

=if(G2=G3, "Dupe", "")
I have no clue what this formula does or how it was constructed but am
just trying to copy it.

Then it says to double click the fill button. copy, paste special,
etc.

Is there an easier way?

SP

--