Zachary Chan

Default rent roll

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a rent roll covering the next 5 years. So I have unit
numbers down the left hand column and sequential months across the top row.

My problem is charting periodic rent increases, say every 12 months, for
instance. As well, different units have different lease dates, so not all
units will change rent in the same months.

Help!

Thank you,
Zach