Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dermot

Default Formatting Cell Using Formulae....advise please....

I am trynig to understand how to format a column to use the "Proper" argument.
The help example appears to be for one cell only I whould like say all first
names and second names to start with capitals. I can't seem to set this up. I
end up with either the formula showing in one cell or a circular error. I
don't think I have to format each cell individually in a column?

I would also like to know how to format a column so the when I press the
letter Y or N it enters Yes or No as typed here?

Any other suggestions how I can get to grips with the formatting ffeatures
would be appreciated.