Silvermarsh

Default can't open .XLS files using version 7.0

I am using excel 97 v 7.0 and can't open files with extension .XLS. Not sure
but they may have been created on newer version of excel
Peo Sjoblom

Excel 7 was excel 95 I believe so you must save xls files as excel 5/95
version on the newer versions, if you are using excel 97 it has the same
file format (there might be a few things later added that won't be available
but the files should open)

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)