Ian@MarlandLtd

Default When I open a workbook, another one called Book1 is also opened. W

This Book1 becomes the current book. If I go to Window on the toolbar I can
switch to my correct workbook. Why is this Book1 being opened? I can cure it
by closing Book1, then saving my correct workbook, then closing that one. The
next time I open my workbook, Book1 has disappeared.