Twinkle17

Default Removing Gridlinesq

Hello

Is there any way I can default Excel to open without the gridlines being
shown? Ie. so I don't have to go to Tools, Options every time I open Excel
to turn them off.

Thanks
Rowan Drummond

One way. Open a blank workbook. Use ToolsOptions to remove gridlines.
Save this workbook as a template called Book in your XLStart directory.
Your system may automatically save it in the Microsoft/Templates folder
when you select the filetype Template. Use Windows Explorer to move it
to the XLStart Folder. Close and re-open excel. All new books should be
created based on this template with gridlines not visible.

Hope this helps