LVG

Default what happened to the template wizard in Excel 2003...HELP!!!

I use the template wizard in Excel for my business...but, it looks like 2003
doesn't have it or am I overlooking it...help, I've just purchased a new
computer and I'm trying to set-up my reports/invoices...I need the Template
Wizard...
Norman Jones

Hi LVG,

See:

'How to install the Excel 2002 Report Manager add-in and Template Wizard
add-in in Excel 2003'

---
Regards,
Norman