TomBrooklyn

Default Printing a Grid With Nothing in the Cells

I want to print out a sheet that has a grid and some lines on part of it
where the rows have nothing in any cell. I set the Print Area OK, but
the Print Preview doesn't show the part with the blank grid.

How can I print the whole sheet including the blank lines and grid?

Thanks, TomBk

--
TomBrooklyn
TomBrooklyn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7398

Dave Peterson

I like to use borders (Format|cells|border tab) rather than use the gridlines.

But you could put something that looks invisible in the bottom right cell that
you want printed.

Maybe a space character or a formula that evaluates to "".

I use:
=""
so it's easy to see in the formula bar (and it reminds me of why I did it).

TomBrooklyn wrote:

I want to print out a sheet that has a grid and some lines on part of it
where the rows have nothing in any cell. I set the Print Area OK, but
the Print Preview doesn't show the part with the blank grid.

How can I print the whole sheet including the blank lines and grid?

Thanks, TomBk

--
TomBrooklyn
TomBrooklyn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7398
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=481713

--

Dave Peterson
pameluh

Click File
Click Page Setup
Click the Sheet tab
Click the Gridlines box
Click OK

Click View
Click Page Break Preview
Move the blue borders to indicate where the page breaks should be
When you're done
Click View
Click Normal

Ta da!

Good luck,

Pamela :)

"TomBrooklyn" wrote:

I want to print out a sheet that has a grid and some lines on part of it
where the rows have nothing in any cell. I set the Print Area OK, but
the Print Preview doesn't show the part with the blank grid.

How can I print the whole sheet including the blank lines and grid?

Thanks, TomBk

--
TomBrooklyn
TomBrooklyn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7398