Confusedaboutcolor

Default Automatically changing colors

All of a sudden, my colors in Excel started changing - and not just on the
screen. They changed in the printouts as well. I can't explain it - there's
no indication that it could be linked to a file that is publicly accessed.
The phenomenon occurs with ones I access and 'public' files.

The color most commonly turns to a silver-white on a selected data item that
feeds through the charts I create, but variations as well as complete changes
have occurred as well.

Thank you!