GP007

Default Can you find me a cash out program for a restaurant / bar?

I need a cash out program formultiple servers and bar that will itemize CC
sales, cash sales, tips, pay outs and then auto total on end and bottom of
sheet
bob777

What form is your data in?

You do not want to re-key it surely

Or perhaps you have the "printout" from each of your tills and you want
to create a summary table - if this is the case I can help contact me
offline at , please.

--
bob777
bob777's Profile: