Tom

Default excel link to work can't get full worksheet

When either importing ole or pasting from an Excel Woorkshhet into a Word
doc, only get a portion of the worksheet to show, even if I "copy" the whole
spreadsheet.

FinRazel

How big is the spreadsheet you are trying to paste?

"Tom" wrote:

When either importing ole or pasting from an Excel Woorkshhet into a Word
doc, only get a portion of the worksheet to show, even if I "copy" the whole
spreadsheet.

FinRazel

Try this:

Save and close your Excel worksheet. Close Excel. In Explorer, rightclick
on the file, click Open With-Microsoft Word.

This will tell word to open your file directly, circumventing the need to
Copy-Paste.

"Tom" wrote:

When either importing ole or pasting from an Excel Woorkshhet into a Word
doc, only get a portion of the worksheet to show, even if I "copy" the whole
spreadsheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SDP SDP is offline

Are there any other ways to link or embed an Excel spreadsheet in a Word
document, and still be able to see the whole spreadsheet? Opening the
spreadsheet in Word, while useful to some, isn't quite the same as linking or
embedding the spreadsheet in Word.
And, I'm using 2007.
Thanks.

"Tom" wrote: