Puzzled

Default Why does my .csv file not appear when opened in Excel?

I have created an Excel workbook in Microsoft Excel 2003 and then saved it as
a Comma Separated file (.csv).
However, once closed, I cannot re-open the .csv file although no error
messages appear on the screen.
The file exists and can be opened and seen by another networked computer
using Microsoft Excel 2000.
Dave Peterson

Can you open excel, then do File|Open to get to the .CSV?

If that works, then maybe you're opening the .csv file by double clicking on it
in windows explorer and it's failing there????

If that's the case...

Sometimes one of these works:

Tools|Options|General|Ignore other applications (uncheck it)

Close Excel and
Windows Start Button|Run
excel /unregserver
then