-   -   HIDE WHEN I PRINT (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53214-hide-when-i-print.html)

qwerty

HIDE WHEN I PRINT

I have a range to print. But I need two cells that has information to NOT
appear tthe information when I print it. This mean that I see it in the
monitor but not when I print the document.

Is there some way to do this????

Regards in advance

Paul B

HIDE WHEN I PRINT

qwerty, you could change the font color to the back ground color print the
sheet and then change it back. If you do this alot record a macro when you
do it and then just run it next time

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"qwerty" wrote in message

I have a range to print. But I need two cells that has information to NOT
appear tthe information when I print it. This mean that I see it in the
monitor but not when I print the document.

Is there some way to do this????

Regards in advance

damorrison

HIDE WHEN I PRINT

record a macro that hides the cell before the print command , then
after it's printed unhide the cells