Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BuckeyeBill

Default My question is about Excel how to create tables by multiplication

I'm interested in how to build a table that uses cell multiplication.
For example; if you create a row that that reflected hourly wages of
$10, $12, $14, $16, $18, $20 and the column to multiply by
represented worked hours i.e. 20 hours, 25 hours, 30 hours, 25 hours and
40 hours --- what is the easiest way to set up the cell calculation so that
it would populate each cell vice manually working through each cell with
=A4*B2, then moving to the next cell. Thanks in advance for any thoughts
you might have regarding this question.